Getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day I’ve made an Irish Flag card elements from the new mini catalog and the yearly catalog.
Win Demo Card – 1st time YouTube subscribers to my channel – Watch – Like – Comment for the chance to win the Demo Card! See the link below for video to subscribe.
Good Luck! Don’t forget SALE-A-BRATION! Get Free products when you order over $50 – Ask me how!! ?
Use the Host Code, NEW ONE EVERY MONTH, go to JoyofCards.com email me for code – When your order is less than $150, over $150 you get your own Stampin’ Rewards and can get free products of your choice.
Here’s how I made my St. Patricks Day Irish Flag Card:
Card Instructions for my St Patricks Day Irish Flag Card:
BASE: Call Me Clover 5.5″ x 4.25″
FRONT OF CARD:
- Crushed Curry cut 5.25″ x 4″ – snail to card Call me Clover
- cut 5″ x 3.75″ – Emboss with 3D Stone Folder using the Stampin up 3D Embossing Folder Plate (order below) – spritz with water first then emboss – snail to crushed curry
- Die cut Happy St Patrick’s Day from word wishes 3 times and fine tip glue together
- Die cut the 3rd largest Scalloped die from Layering Circles in Crushed Curry Punch with the 2″ circle punch Whisper White – take the circle and with a ruler make a line in Blending Pen Light Call Me Clover at 5/8″ and then in Light Pumpkin Pie a line at 1 3/8″ – color to the edges
- Using the Stamparatus put the circle down and line up the heart stamp from Heart to Heart – using garden green (inked up stampin spots for better application) starting at the bottom to give you room for the stem – make four heart together making a clover – also make sure every time you move it to clean it off – then take the stem part of the flower from someone special in the same garden green ink – affix circle to scalloped circle Line up where you want to put everything and Dimensional down the circle and glue down Happy St Patrick’s Day (use fine tip glue, silicone mat and tweezers)
- CUT CRUSHED CURRY 5.25″ X 4″ – snail down
- CUT WHISPER WHITE 5″ X 3.75″ -\
- Using Stamparatus stamp “May the luck of the Irish go double for you” in Garden Green – affix to crushed Curry Die cut Detailed Heart Die and take 4 of the larger cut hearts and fine tip glue down in a clover pattern in the lower left corner THE END ?
FOR SOME REASON THE STONE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER IS NOT COMING UP – THE PRODUCT# IS 152317